Make these Feather Earrings DIY
following our simple instructions and get yourself Summer-ready!
2 x FEA11 - Dyed Feathers 10-15cm Blue (3) £0.68
1 x LEA61 - Ultra Micro Fibre Suede Light Brown (1m) £0.63
2 x TIC005 - Feather Charm Metal Antique Silver Plated 22mm (1) £0.94
1 x B01SS - Fish Hook Earring Finding With Ball And Coil Metal Silver Finish 18mm (10) £1.21
1 x TCR6629 - Cc48 - Toho Beads 3.5mm Opaque Navy Blue (10g) £0.79
1 x TCR6632 - Cc55 - Toho Beads 3.5mm Opaque Turquoise (10g) £0.79
1 x TCR6623 - Cc45 - Toho Beads 3.5mm Opaque Pepper Red (10g) £0.97
1 x AN63 - 144 Beadalon Jump Rings Silver Plated 6mm (1) £2.40
1 x AN95 - Cord Ends Fold Over Metal Silver Finish 1.5x4mm (10) £0.45
1 x BP222 - White Oval Bone Beads 5x11mm Strand (1) £5.83
1 x SIL182 - 5 Eyepins sterling silver 50mm (1) £1.56
Instructions for 1 pair of earrings:
- Cut 2 pieces of leather cord (8cm length).
- Thread TOHO beads onto both pieces of cord.
- Attach one Feather Charm to the eye of 2 eyepins.
- Thread 1 Bone bead and 3 TOHO beads to the same eyepins, trim pins and secure ends with a loop using round-nosed pliers.
With the openings of the cord ends facing you like open books, place 1 leather piece by its tip
followed by 2 feathers on top. Squeeze cord ends one side at a time, gently shut .
- Attach the Feather & Leather pieces to the eye of each earring hook using 2 jump rings.
- Attach the eyepin with bone bead to the eye of each earring hook using 1 jump ring.
Buy everything on the list here