From 8.90 GBP
From 8.90 GBP
Semi precious stones and high quality pearls and at a low price
Gems are natural stones of high quality, corresponding to several qualitative criteria of color, strength and aesthetics, which are usually used in ornament on jewelry.
The gems can be worked into beads to decorate necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. In view of the regular use of these beads in various ornaments, we make a point of honor to offer you only products selected according to strict quality criteria.
Each fine stone is natural and therefore absolutely unique, which is why we are proud to offer gems pearls of the highest quality, resistant to wear, time and various manipulations. You can buy these ornamental stones that you want at low prices, without skimping on quality.
Amethyst Beads Faceted rondelle 8x5mm - Hole: 1mm
African Agate Round Beads 10mm -Hole: 1mm - 38cm (1 strand) Appx 38 beads
African Agate Round Beads 8mm -Hole: 1mm - 39cm (1 strand) appx 48 beads
African Agate Round Beads 6mm -Hole: 0.8mm - 39cm (1 strand) Appx 67 beads
African Agate Round Beads 4mm -Hole: 0.8mm - 39cm (1 strand) appx 97 beads
Iolite Faceted Pebble Drop Pendant 14-17x12-15mm (1) Each drop has a different shape
Moonstone Faceted Round Beads 3mm - Thread 39cm (1)
Tiny Heishi Flower Rondelle Beads 2,5mm 925 Silver Gold Plated (20)
Tiny Heishi Flower Rondelle Beads 3mm 925 Silver Gold Plated (20)
Agate Round Beads Green 2mm, Hole: 0.5mm - 39cm (1 strand)
Agate Faceted Round Beads purple Lilac 2mm - 35cm (1 strand)
Bead round natural white shell , 2.5mm Hole: 0.6mm - 39cm (1 strand)
Fluorite Faceted Round Beads 2mm, Hole: 0.5mm - 39cm. Rainbow Fluorite is a translucent stone known for its beautiful shades of purple and green. T...View full details
Heishi Beads Iolite Bicone 3mm, Hole 0.5mm, 43cm (1 strand)
Sapphire and Ruby Mix Faceted Round Beads 2mm, Hole: 0.5mm - 38cm (1 strand)
Tiny facetted beads to be mixed with gold and heishi beads.
Drop Pendant Faceted Pebble Labradorite 14-19x12-15mm (1) Beautiful cut pendant that will make the jewekl unique.
Labradorite is a truly beautiful stone that is believed to stimulate the imagination and calms an overactive mind, helping to develop enthusiastic ...View full details
Amethyst Faceted Oval Connector Gold Vermeil Setting 10x8mm. Amethyst beads vary in colour from pretty shades of lilac and mauve to deep purples an...View full details
Heishi Ethnic Baroque Rondelle Beads 4x3mm 925 Silver Gold Plated (2)
Turquoise Howlite Beads Faceted Rondelles 4x2mm - Hole: 0.5mm (10)
Amazonite Faceted Rondelle Beads 4x3mm, Hole: 0.8mm, 39cm (1 strand)
Turquoise Howlite Beads Faceted Rondelles 6x3 mm - Hole: 1 mm (10)
Heishi Ethnic bicone Beads light Gold Plated , 7x5mm, Hole: 1.5mm (2)
Heishi natural coconut disc beads 12x2mm, hole: 2mm, 33cm (1 strand)
Heishi disc beads in natural coconut 7x2mm, hole: 1mm,31cm (1 strand)
Heishi Ethnic beads Howlite tinted turquoise 6x3 mm - hole 0.9 mm, thread 39 cm (1)
Carnelian Rondelle Beads 6x4mm - Hole: 1mm, 40cm (1 strand)
Red Jasper Rondelle Beads 6x4mm - Hole: 1mm, 40cm (1strand)
Pendant Labradorite With Flower Stainless Steel Gold 13x12mm (1)
Pendant White Jade With Star Stainless Steel Gold 13x12mm (1)
Pendant Amazonite With Star Stainless Steel 13x12mm Gold (1)
Pendant Light Rose Quartz With Sun Stainless Steel Gold 13x12mm (1)
Eagle Eye Quartz Round Beads 6mm - thread 19cm. There are about 30 pearls
Eagle Eye Quartz Round Beads 10mm - thread 19.5cm. There are about 20 beads
Eagle Eye Quartz Round Beads 8mm - thread 19.5cm. There are about 24 beads
Eagle Eye Quartz Round Beads 4mm - thread 39cm. There are about 85 beads
Eagle Eye Quartz Faceted Round Beads 2mm - thread 39cm. There are about 175 beads
Indian Agate Rondelle Beads 4x2mm - hole: 0.8mm - There are about 185 beads
Indian Agate Rondelle Beads 6x4mm - Hole: 1mm - There are about 95 pearls
Aventurine Pendant Rectangle Faceted crimped gold 18x13mm. Each pendant can have a slightly different color to the nature of natural stone
Chips beads Imitation Turquoise 6mm - hole: 1mm. The beads are sold in bag equivalent to 40cm
ruby and sapphire beads faceted round 2,5mm - 39cm (1strand) Hole 0.5mm
Jade bead Drop dyied GREEN Duck pendant Faceted 7x8mm (2)
Oval pendant chalcedony - Silver 925 8x6mm gold-plated (1) There is a cute detail down pendant : 3 small beads
Oval pendant carved scarab ethnic lapis lazuli - 925 gold-plated 17x13mm (1)Each stone is unique. They are carved and hand cut. The pendant can hav...View full details
Pendant Oval Carved Scarab ethnic Moonstone -silver 925 gold plated 17x13mm (1) Each stone is unique. They are carved and hand cut. The pendant can...View full details
Connector Oval Chalcedony- 925 Gold Plated 8x6mm (1)
Properties and stories of our Semi precious gemstones :
We offer a large selection of quality gems at low prices, each with different properties and stories. The history of our gemstones are a reflection of their great quality, recognized throughout the ages and eras.
The history and properties of our gemstones are very varied. Here are a list of examples:
- The garnet that we offer in the form of pearls, is considered a sacred stone by some Native American tribes, in which it is a symbol of loyalty and prosperity. Garnet, formerly named red gem, has been used for thousands of years in jewelry. Usually of a predominantly red color, the garnet can be adorned with green or yellow. The garnet gemstones that we offer are adorned with various warm hues, from light red to black. In addition to being particularly resistant, lithological beliefs lend garnet protective properties.
- Used in prehistoric times for its high resistance to shocks as well as for its quality of composition, the Jasper was also a gem very used in antiquity for jewelry making. The Jasper was also used regularly around the 14th century for the manufacture of wall ornaments and engravings. Jasper is a usually red gem, but can be in a wide range of colors. The lithotherapy gives it balancing and reassuring properties, it is therefore regularly used to fight anxiety. Jasper is a gem of very high quality, resistant to shocks and the wear of time, we offer very low price.
- Rhodochrosite is present in many continents, as well in America, Europe or Africa. Discovered in Argentique in the 13th century, it will be known internationally only during the 1930s, to the point that rhodochrosite becomes the emblematic stone of his country of origin. Rhodochrosite is a pink colored gemstone that may also have brown or yellow tones. We offer the rare opportunity to purchase rhodochrosite gemstones because it is a gem rarely found in jewelry ornament, because of its hardness and difficulty of shaping. Recognized as the stone of love, we lend rhodochrosite a number of therapeutic properties: lithotherapy gives it powers to fight against stress, mental illnesses and skin problems.
- The tourmaline of our gemstone beads originally has such varied colors that ancient Egyptians thought it came from a rainbow. Pink tourmaline was also the favorite gem of the Chinese empress, Tzu Hsi, in the nineteenth century. The story goes that the Empress loved tourmaline so much that she reserved an entire deposit just for her. Tourmaline is a vitreous gem, which can be in a very wide range of colors. Tourmaline gemstones can therefore be opaque, translucent and even transparent. It is a gem that is very aesthetic, elegant and refined, which it is also customary to offer on Valentine's Day. The lithotherapy gives the tourmaline numerous properties of protection against the bad waves.
- Fluorite is a gem used since ancient times in jewelery ornaments, thanks to its vitreous luster and its refined, almost transparent color. Fluorite is a high quality gem, present in a wide variety of colors, from white to light green. It may, in some cases, have a possibility of fluorescence in the dark. It is considered, in lithotherapy, as the stone of freedom and clairvoyance.
This is of course a non-exhaustive list, since all the gemstones we propose have a history and special properties. We are proud to offer gems of the highest quality from all over the world. Whether it's our quartz gems, onyx, labradorite, amazonite, aquamarine, rock crystal, smoky quartz, rose quartz, lapis lazuli, moonstone, amethyst, jade, or other, their properties are widely recognized.
- Agate is a fine gem, present in a wide variety of shapes and colors. It is a gem used since Roman times in the form of jewelry, sculptures and other ornaments. Highly resistant to abrasion, the agate that we offer in the form of beads has excellent abrasion resistance. It is also used in lithotherapy to develop concentration and calm anxieties.
Excellent value for money
We offer you a very wide range of pearls and gemstones with an excellent quality-price ratio,. Whatever the pearls of gems chosen by you, they are current or more rare and delicate to cut.
Our range of gemstones is wide and of excellent quality, adapted to all your needs and desires, without tainting your budget. Thus, our gemstones can be cut in various ways, be it in round pearls, polygons, or in a more raw and natural form. We also offer our gemstones mounted on chains of vermeil, in the form of unique pendants, round pearls, pearls chips, pebble beads and even carved in cabochons.
These quality gems at low prices can be presented in various forms and assemblies. It allows you to find the perfect product for your needs and your budget, even if it is small.
Are your semi-precious beads out of stock? Click here for more information.
fo order over £30
05603 75 00 90
Monday - Friday,
9AM - 5PM
14 days of receiving your order