From 8.90 GBP
From 8.90 GBP
Semi precious stones and high quality pearls and at a low price
Gems are natural stones of high quality, corresponding to several qualitative criteria of color, strength and aesthetics, which are usually used in ornament on jewelry.
The gems can be worked into beads to decorate necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. In view of the regular use of these beads in various ornaments, we make a point of honor to offer you only products selected according to strict quality criteria.
Each fine stone is natural and therefore absolutely unique, which is why we are proud to offer gems pearls of the highest quality, resistant to wear, time and various manipulations. You can buy these ornamental stones that you want at low prices, without skimping on quality.
Oval cabochon Amethyst - 10x8mm (1)
Natural white shell rondelle bead 7.5x5mm - hole: 1mm (5)
Natural white shell bead heart 7x6.5mm - hole: 0.8mm (3)
Natural white shell bead clover 6x2.5mm - hole: 0.8mm (4)
Natural white shell bead clover 8x3mm - hole: 0.8mm (3)
Natural white shell clover 12x4mm - hole: 0.8mm (2)
Heishi rondelle bead with black zircons - 8x2mm (1)
Drop pendant Amethyst - 17x13x3-5mm - Hole: 1mm (1)
Drop pendant Amber - 20-22x10-15x2-4mm - Hole: 1mm (1)
Drop pendant Aquamarine - 16-20x11x6mm - Hole: 1mm (1)
Faceted beads amethyst garnet mix 2mm - Hole 0.6mm (1 strand-38cm) This strand is made of amethyst, garnet and black stone beads, all with a size o...View full details
Round blue Aventurine necklace 8mm length 92cm (1)
Purple Aventurine necklace round faceted beads 7.5mm - 122cm (1) Beads are separated by a knot of pink thread. The faceted purple aventurine neckla...View full details
Amethyst faceted rondelle beads 6.5-7.5x3.5mm - Hole: 1mm (5)
Tiger eye cylinder tube bead 13x4mm - Hole: 0.8mm (5)
Jade bead tinted midnight blue faceted Rondelle 3x2mm (1 strand-35cm) appx 140 beads
Heishi bead roundels in Amazonite 4x2mm (1 Strand-40cm) The thread contains approximately 160 beads. This gemstone was first discovered in the Amaz...View full details
Drop pendant faceted Moonstone 12x8x4mm - Hole: 0.7mm (1)
Hand of Fatma Amazonite pendant gold filled ring 21x15x5mm (1)
Hand of Fatma Citrine pendant and gold filled ring 21x15x5mm (1)
Hand of Fatma pendant Lapis Lazuli gold filled ring 21x15x5mm (1)
Amazonite faceted round beads 2.5mm - Hole 0.7mm (1 Strand-39cm) Appx 150 beads
Moonstone button bead 4-5x2-3mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-32cm)
Peridot button bead 4-6x3-5mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Dark Amethyst button bead 4-5x2-4mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-34cm)
Light Amethyst button bead 4-5x2-3mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Citrine button bead 3-4x2-3mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Citrine button bead 5-6x2-3mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-35cm)
Moonstone button bead mix 5-6x3-5mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Labradorite button bead 5-7x4-5mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-32cm)
Carnelian button bead 4-5x2-4mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Smoky Quartz button bead 5-6x3-4mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Tourmaline faceted rondelle beads 5.5x4mm - Hole: 0.8mm - Wire 39cm (1) appx 100 beads
Quartz crystal button bead 5-6x3-4mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Iolite button bead 4-5x2-3mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Prehnite button bead 5-6x3-5mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm) Prehnite is a stone recognizable by its green and pale yellow colors. Button beads wil...View full details
Spinel button bead 4-5x2-4mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Aquamarine Button Bead 4-5x2-4mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-35cm)
Aquamarine Button Bead 5-7x3-5mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm) The rich and mysterious color of Aquamarine gives depth and elegance to your creations.
Apatite Rondelle Bead 4x2-3mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Moonstone rondelle bead 5-7x3-5mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-32cm)
Amethyst rondelle bead 6-8x3-5mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-30cm)
Rondelle bead quartz crystal 5-6x2-5mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm)
Pink tourmaline faceted round bead 3mm (1 Strand-38cm) appx 130 beads
Amethyst rondelle bead 4-5x3-4mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-31cm) These stones offer a unique design to the creations thanks to the artisanal stone cu...View full details
Sodalite cylinder beads 23x4.5mm - Hole: 0.8mm (5)
Labradorite rondelle bead 4-5x2-4mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-33cm) These stones offer a unique design to the creations thanks to the artisanal stone...View full details
Labradorite rondelle bead 5-7x3-5mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-32cm) These stones offer a unique design to the creations thanks to the artisanal stone...View full details
Properties and stories of our Semi precious gemstones :
We offer a large selection of quality gems at low prices, each with different properties and stories. The history of our gemstones are a reflection of their great quality, recognized throughout the ages and eras.
The history and properties of our gemstones are very varied. Here are a list of examples:
- The garnet that we offer in the form of pearls, is considered a sacred stone by some Native American tribes, in which it is a symbol of loyalty and prosperity. Garnet, formerly named red gem, has been used for thousands of years in jewelry. Usually of a predominantly red color, the garnet can be adorned with green or yellow. The garnet gemstones that we offer are adorned with various warm hues, from light red to black. In addition to being particularly resistant, lithological beliefs lend garnet protective properties.
- Used in prehistoric times for its high resistance to shocks as well as for its quality of composition, the Jasper was also a gem very used in antiquity for jewelry making. The Jasper was also used regularly around the 14th century for the manufacture of wall ornaments and engravings. Jasper is a usually red gem, but can be in a wide range of colors. The lithotherapy gives it balancing and reassuring properties, it is therefore regularly used to fight anxiety. Jasper is a gem of very high quality, resistant to shocks and the wear of time, we offer very low price.
- Rhodochrosite is present in many continents, as well in America, Europe or Africa. Discovered in Argentique in the 13th century, it will be known internationally only during the 1930s, to the point that rhodochrosite becomes the emblematic stone of his country of origin. Rhodochrosite is a pink colored gemstone that may also have brown or yellow tones. We offer the rare opportunity to purchase rhodochrosite gemstones because it is a gem rarely found in jewelry ornament, because of its hardness and difficulty of shaping. Recognized as the stone of love, we lend rhodochrosite a number of therapeutic properties: lithotherapy gives it powers to fight against stress, mental illnesses and skin problems.
- The tourmaline of our gemstone beads originally has such varied colors that ancient Egyptians thought it came from a rainbow. Pink tourmaline was also the favorite gem of the Chinese empress, Tzu Hsi, in the nineteenth century. The story goes that the Empress loved tourmaline so much that she reserved an entire deposit just for her. Tourmaline is a vitreous gem, which can be in a very wide range of colors. Tourmaline gemstones can therefore be opaque, translucent and even transparent. It is a gem that is very aesthetic, elegant and refined, which it is also customary to offer on Valentine's Day. The lithotherapy gives the tourmaline numerous properties of protection against the bad waves.
- Fluorite is a gem used since ancient times in jewelery ornaments, thanks to its vitreous luster and its refined, almost transparent color. Fluorite is a high quality gem, present in a wide variety of colors, from white to light green. It may, in some cases, have a possibility of fluorescence in the dark. It is considered, in lithotherapy, as the stone of freedom and clairvoyance.
This is of course a non-exhaustive list, since all the gemstones we propose have a history and special properties. We are proud to offer gems of the highest quality from all over the world. Whether it's our quartz gems, onyx, labradorite, amazonite, aquamarine, rock crystal, smoky quartz, rose quartz, lapis lazuli, moonstone, amethyst, jade, or other, their properties are widely recognized.
- Agate is a fine gem, present in a wide variety of shapes and colors. It is a gem used since Roman times in the form of jewelry, sculptures and other ornaments. Highly resistant to abrasion, the agate that we offer in the form of beads has excellent abrasion resistance. It is also used in lithotherapy to develop concentration and calm anxieties.
Excellent value for money
We offer you a very wide range of pearls and gemstones with an excellent quality-price ratio,. Whatever the pearls of gems chosen by you, they are current or more rare and delicate to cut.
Our range of gemstones is wide and of excellent quality, adapted to all your needs and desires, without tainting your budget. Thus, our gemstones can be cut in various ways, be it in round pearls, polygons, or in a more raw and natural form. We also offer our gemstones mounted on chains of vermeil, in the form of unique pendants, round pearls, pearls chips, pebble beads and even carved in cabochons.
These quality gems at low prices can be presented in various forms and assemblies. It allows you to find the perfect product for your needs and your budget, even if it is small.
Are your semi-precious beads out of stock? Click here for more information.
fo order over £30
05603 75 00 90
Monday - Friday,
9AM - 5PM
14 days of receiving your order