From 8.90 GBP
From 8.90 GBP
Semi precious stones and high quality pearls and at a low price
Gems are natural stones of high quality, corresponding to several qualitative criteria of color, strength and aesthetics, which are usually used in ornament on jewelry.
The gems can be worked into beads to decorate necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. In view of the regular use of these beads in various ornaments, we make a point of honor to offer you only products selected according to strict quality criteria.
Each fine stone is natural and therefore absolutely unique, which is why we are proud to offer gems pearls of the highest quality, resistant to wear, time and various manipulations. You can buy these ornamental stones that you want at low prices, without skimping on quality.
Beads Charms Mix Gemstones 4-10mm With Gold Brass Ring (10)
Drop Pendant Quartz Crystal - 925 Silver with fine GOLD 10x7mm (1)
Drop Pendant Quartz Crystal - 925 Sterling Silver Setting - 10x7mm (1)
Drop Pendant Moonstone - 925 Silver gilded with fine GOLD 10x7mm (1)
Heishi Hematite Rondelle Beads Light Bronze 6x2mm (100 beads)
Cabochon Oval Genuine Mother of Pearl 8x6mm (2)
Chip Beads Aquamarine 6-10mm - hole: 1mm (1 bag). Beads are sold in a bag equivalent to 40cm
Head pin With 3.3mm Green Agate Faceted Golden Plated 4.4cm. This head pin with a real Green Agate faceted bead will allow you to make many origina...View full details
Pendant Oval Faceted Amazonite - 925 Silver Gold Plated 12x10mm.
Pendant Oval Kyanite - 925 Silver Gold Plated 11x9mm.
Head pin With 3.7mm Green Agate Faceted Golden Plated 4.4cm. This head pin with a real Green Agate faceted bead will allow you to make many origina...View full details
Heishi Rondelle Beads Rose Gold Filled 4x2.1mm Hole: 1.2mm (5)
Round Faceted Bead Jade Gray Blue dyed - 3mm - hole: 0.8mm . These beads are sold by strand measuring approximately 37 cm
Round Faceted Bead Jade Raspberry Red dyed - 3mm - hole: 0.8mm. These beads are sold by strand measuring approximately 37 cm
Heishi Bead Separators Stainless Steel Silver 6x2mm Hole: 1.8mm (10 beads)
Carnelian Rondelle beads 4x2mm - hole: 0.8mm. Sold by 1 strand measuring approximately 37 cm
Rondelle Beads Tiger Eye 4x2mm - hole: 0.8mm 1 strand. Tiger 's eye is a member of the quartz group. It is believed that wearing tiger's eye quartz...View full details
Drop Pendants Smoky Quartz - 8-10mm -0.5mm hole (5)
Drop Pendants Peridot -6-8mm -0.5mm hole (5)
Drop Pendants Citrine 6-8mm-hole 0.5mm (5)
Heishi Beads Bicone Quartz Crystal Beads 5mm, Hole 0.5mm (1 strand)
Heishi Beads BiconePeridot 4mm, Hole 0.5mm (1 strand)
Heishi Beads Bicone Beads Rose Quartz 5mm, Hole 0.5mm, 39cm (1 strand) Rose Quartz is the most desirable variety of quartz. The pink colour is comp...View full details
Heishi Beads Hessonite Garnet Bicone Beads, 3.5mm-0.5mm Hole (1 strand)
Drop Pendants Amethyst -7-9mm-hole 0.5mm (5)
Heishi Beads Rondelles Japanese Flower gemStone 4x2.5 mm - Strand 39cm. These beads are sold by thread measuring approximately 39cm. Hole: 0.7 mm
Cylinder Beads Brown Jasper 6x3 mm - Hole: 0.5 mm (32 Beads)
Pink Opal Cubic Rectangular Beads 14x4 mm - Hole: 0.9 mm.
Nugget Beads Rounded Garnet 8-10x6-8 mm - hole 0.7 mm - Strnad 39cm. The beads are sold by strand- approximately 43 beads and measuring approximate...View full details
Tiny Heishi Flower Rondelle Bead 925 Sterling Silver 2.5mm - Hole: 0.8mm (20) These heshi beads are perfect with the faceted beads gemstone range.
Charm Round Sapphire Set in 925 Silver Gold Plated 8x5mm (2)
Tiny Heishi Flower Rondelle Bead 925 Sterling Silver 3mm - Hole: 0.8mm (20) These heshi beads are perfect with the faceted beads gemstone range.
Charm Round Rose Quartz Set in 925 Silver Gold Plated 8x5mm (2)
Headpins gold plated 4,4cm With Faceted bead 3.5mm Red Jade (2)
Nugget Beads Agate Rondelles dyied 9-14x7-9mm, Hole: 0.7mm (10) Each set will be composed of mixed colors and each bead has its own size and shape
Headpins gold plated 4,4cm With Faceted bead 3.5mm Sodalite (2)
Headpins gold plated 4,4cm With Faceted bead Gray Agate 3.75mm (2)
Headpins gold plated 4,4cm With Faceted bead 3.5mm Apatite (2)
Headpins gold plated 4,4cm With Faceted Amethyst bead 4.5mm (2)
Headpins gold plated 4,4cm With Faceted bead 3.5mm Amethyst (2) Make beautiful jewels with a perfect finish.
African Turquoise Faceted Round Beads 2mm, Hole: 0.5mm - 38cm (1 strand)
African Turquoise Faceted Round Beads 3mm, Hole: 0.6mm - 39cm (1 strand) - African Turquoise is a kind of jasper that is mined in Africa.
Tourmaline Faceted Rondelle Beads 4x2.5mm, Hole: 0.8mm - 39cm (1 strand).
Kyanite Faceted rondelle Beads 3x2mm - Hole: 0.7mm (20)Beads grade AAA from Brazil. Sold per 20 beads. Kyanite is a beautiful, luxurious and rare G...View full details
Properties and stories of our Semi precious gemstones :
We offer a large selection of quality gems at low prices, each with different properties and stories. The history of our gemstones are a reflection of their great quality, recognized throughout the ages and eras.
The history and properties of our gemstones are very varied. Here are a list of examples:
- The garnet that we offer in the form of pearls, is considered a sacred stone by some Native American tribes, in which it is a symbol of loyalty and prosperity. Garnet, formerly named red gem, has been used for thousands of years in jewelry. Usually of a predominantly red color, the garnet can be adorned with green or yellow. The garnet gemstones that we offer are adorned with various warm hues, from light red to black. In addition to being particularly resistant, lithological beliefs lend garnet protective properties.
- Used in prehistoric times for its high resistance to shocks as well as for its quality of composition, the Jasper was also a gem very used in antiquity for jewelry making. The Jasper was also used regularly around the 14th century for the manufacture of wall ornaments and engravings. Jasper is a usually red gem, but can be in a wide range of colors. The lithotherapy gives it balancing and reassuring properties, it is therefore regularly used to fight anxiety. Jasper is a gem of very high quality, resistant to shocks and the wear of time, we offer very low price.
- Rhodochrosite is present in many continents, as well in America, Europe or Africa. Discovered in Argentique in the 13th century, it will be known internationally only during the 1930s, to the point that rhodochrosite becomes the emblematic stone of his country of origin. Rhodochrosite is a pink colored gemstone that may also have brown or yellow tones. We offer the rare opportunity to purchase rhodochrosite gemstones because it is a gem rarely found in jewelry ornament, because of its hardness and difficulty of shaping. Recognized as the stone of love, we lend rhodochrosite a number of therapeutic properties: lithotherapy gives it powers to fight against stress, mental illnesses and skin problems.
- The tourmaline of our gemstone beads originally has such varied colors that ancient Egyptians thought it came from a rainbow. Pink tourmaline was also the favorite gem of the Chinese empress, Tzu Hsi, in the nineteenth century. The story goes that the Empress loved tourmaline so much that she reserved an entire deposit just for her. Tourmaline is a vitreous gem, which can be in a very wide range of colors. Tourmaline gemstones can therefore be opaque, translucent and even transparent. It is a gem that is very aesthetic, elegant and refined, which it is also customary to offer on Valentine's Day. The lithotherapy gives the tourmaline numerous properties of protection against the bad waves.
- Fluorite is a gem used since ancient times in jewelery ornaments, thanks to its vitreous luster and its refined, almost transparent color. Fluorite is a high quality gem, present in a wide variety of colors, from white to light green. It may, in some cases, have a possibility of fluorescence in the dark. It is considered, in lithotherapy, as the stone of freedom and clairvoyance.
This is of course a non-exhaustive list, since all the gemstones we propose have a history and special properties. We are proud to offer gems of the highest quality from all over the world. Whether it's our quartz gems, onyx, labradorite, amazonite, aquamarine, rock crystal, smoky quartz, rose quartz, lapis lazuli, moonstone, amethyst, jade, or other, their properties are widely recognized.
- Agate is a fine gem, present in a wide variety of shapes and colors. It is a gem used since Roman times in the form of jewelry, sculptures and other ornaments. Highly resistant to abrasion, the agate that we offer in the form of beads has excellent abrasion resistance. It is also used in lithotherapy to develop concentration and calm anxieties.
Excellent value for money
We offer you a very wide range of pearls and gemstones with an excellent quality-price ratio,. Whatever the pearls of gems chosen by you, they are current or more rare and delicate to cut.
Our range of gemstones is wide and of excellent quality, adapted to all your needs and desires, without tainting your budget. Thus, our gemstones can be cut in various ways, be it in round pearls, polygons, or in a more raw and natural form. We also offer our gemstones mounted on chains of vermeil, in the form of unique pendants, round pearls, pearls chips, pebble beads and even carved in cabochons.
These quality gems at low prices can be presented in various forms and assemblies. It allows you to find the perfect product for your needs and your budget, even if it is small.
Are your semi-precious beads out of stock? Click here for more information.
fo order over £30
05603 75 00 90
Monday - Friday,
9AM - 5PM
14 days of receiving your order