From 8.90 GBP
From 8.90 GBP
Semi precious stones and high quality pearls and at a low price
Gems are natural stones of high quality, corresponding to several qualitative criteria of color, strength and aesthetics, which are usually used in ornament on jewelry.
The gems can be worked into beads to decorate necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. In view of the regular use of these beads in various ornaments, we make a point of honor to offer you only products selected according to strict quality criteria.
Each fine stone is natural and therefore absolutely unique, which is why we are proud to offer gems pearls of the highest quality, resistant to wear, time and various manipulations. You can buy these ornamental stones that you want at low prices, without skimping on quality.
Nugget Bead Charms Orange Agate 5-10mm - Fine Gold Plated Stud (4) The size can vary from 5 to 10 mm
Charms Gemstone Rose Tinted Jade Bead Charms 4.5mm + Fine Gold-plated Stud (10)
Drop Pendant shell - Champagne Setting gold plated 1 micron 21x9mm (1)
Drop Connectors Pendant Red Agate with Gold Plated Wire 20x9mm (2)This pendant can also be a connector if you unfold the ring under the drop and vi...View full details
Pearl peble peble pearl with facets 16-22x10-16mm.
Heishi Washer in Lapis Natural 4x2mm. Hole: 1mm
Drop Pendant Steel Gold and Rose Tinted Jade Cabochon 19x14mm (1)
Drop Pendant Steel Gold and Labradorite Cabochon 19x14mm (1)
Drop Pendant Steel Gold and Green Dyed Jade Cabochon 19x14mm (1)
Pendant Faceted Hexagon Gray Agate 35x30mm - Hole: 1.5mm (1)
Drop Pendant Aventurine Polished Flat Pebble 50x40x4mm Hole: 2mm (1)
Carved Pendant Strawberry Quartz Turtle 45x36mm - Hole: 2mm (1) Each turtle is different, this is due to the craftsmanship of the sculpture. This p...View full details
Round Beads Faceted Gray Agate 4mm - Hole: 1mm (1 Strand-36cm)
White Shell Round Beads 2mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1strand - 39cm)
Small Pendant Strawberry Quartz with Golden Metal Hook -10mm (1)
Small Pendant Green Blue Dyed Jade with Golden Metal Hook -10mm (1)
Mini Charms Pendants Round Amazonite Set Silver 925 - 8x5mm (2)
Mini Charms Pendants Round Moonstone Set Silver 925 - 8x5mm (2)
Mini Charms Pendants Round Labradorite Sterling Silver - 8x5mm (2)
Mini Charms Pendants Round Quartz Crystal Set 925 Silver - 8x5mm (2)
Beads Connectors Moonstone 9-8x7-8mm with Gold Metal Wire (4) These pretty connectors with its 2 rings measure 16-18cm in total length. They are so...View full details
Drop Pendant Aquamarine 20-22x11-15x6mm - Hole: 1.2mm (1) Gem from Namibia
Beads Faceted Round Pietersite Quartz 3mm - Hole: 0.7mm ( 1 Strand -39cm )
Beads Faceted Round Mix n°6 Gems 2mm - Hole: 0.5mm ( 1 Strand -39cm ) Mix of Moonstone and Sunstone.
Nuggets Beads Rounded Citrine 6-10x8-10mm - Hole: 1mm (1 Strand-38cm) Origine Brésil.
Heart Pendant Amethyst 20x16x9mm with bail - Hole: 1.5mm (1) This pendant is with a triangular bail in goldfilled to enhance the gemstone.
Heart Pendant Amazonite 20x16x9mm with bail - Hole: 1.5mm (1) This pendant is with a triangular bail in goldfilled to enhance the gemstone.
Heart Pendant Labradorite 20x16x9mm with bail - Hole: 1.5mm (1) This pendant is with a triangular bail in goldfilled to enhance the gemstone.
Heart Pendant SunStone 20x16x9mm with bail - Hole: 1.5mm (1) This pendant is with a triangular bail in goldfilled to enhance the gemstone.
Charm Round tiny Pendant Green Onyx Set Sterling Silver flash Golden plated 8x5mm (2)
Charm Round tiny Pendant Amethyst Set sterling Silver flash Golden plated 8x5mm (2)
Charm Round tiny Pendant Ruby Set Sterling Silver flash Golden plated 8x5mm (2)
Round Beads Faceted Gems in Mix n°5 3mm - Hole: 0.7mm (1 Strand-38cm) This mix is composed of Carnelian, Quartz crystal, Agate, Peridot and Green o...View full details
Heishi Beads Pink Tourmaline - 3x2mm Bicone Beads - Hole 0.5mm (1 strand-38cm)
White Shell Flat Round Beads with Platinum Tree of Life 8x3mm - Hole 0.6mm (2) The tree is on boths sides.
White Shell Flat Round Beads with Platinum Heart 8x3mm - Hole 0.6mm (2) The heart is on boths sides.
White Shell Flat Round Beads with Golden Star 8x3.5mm - Hole 0.6mm (2) The star is on boths sides.
Flat Beads Baroque Labradorite 4-5x2mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-32cm)
Nugget Round Beads Strawberry Quartz Beige 8-9mm - Hole: 1mm (1 Strand-39cm)
Mix n°4 Gems Faceted Round Beads 2mm - Hole: 0.5mm (1 Strand-39cm) This mix is composed of Sapphire, Amethyst, Moonstone, Smoky Quartz, Carnelian, ...View full details
Heishi Beads Tourmaline 4x2mm Bicone Bicone - Hole 0.5mm (1 strand-38cm)
Wing carved gemstone rose Quartz 25x12mm - Hole 1.2mm (1)
Round beads Faceted Moonstone Beads 2.5-3mm - Hole: 0.5mm (38cm )
Oval Pendant Labradorite with Zircon and Gold Filled Striped Ring - 12x10mm (1) Zircon is on both sides.
Properties and stories of our Semi precious gemstones :
We offer a large selection of quality gems at low prices, each with different properties and stories. The history of our gemstones are a reflection of their great quality, recognized throughout the ages and eras.
The history and properties of our gemstones are very varied. Here are a list of examples:
- The garnet that we offer in the form of pearls, is considered a sacred stone by some Native American tribes, in which it is a symbol of loyalty and prosperity. Garnet, formerly named red gem, has been used for thousands of years in jewelry. Usually of a predominantly red color, the garnet can be adorned with green or yellow. The garnet gemstones that we offer are adorned with various warm hues, from light red to black. In addition to being particularly resistant, lithological beliefs lend garnet protective properties.
- Used in prehistoric times for its high resistance to shocks as well as for its quality of composition, the Jasper was also a gem very used in antiquity for jewelry making. The Jasper was also used regularly around the 14th century for the manufacture of wall ornaments and engravings. Jasper is a usually red gem, but can be in a wide range of colors. The lithotherapy gives it balancing and reassuring properties, it is therefore regularly used to fight anxiety. Jasper is a gem of very high quality, resistant to shocks and the wear of time, we offer very low price.
- Rhodochrosite is present in many continents, as well in America, Europe or Africa. Discovered in Argentique in the 13th century, it will be known internationally only during the 1930s, to the point that rhodochrosite becomes the emblematic stone of his country of origin. Rhodochrosite is a pink colored gemstone that may also have brown or yellow tones. We offer the rare opportunity to purchase rhodochrosite gemstones because it is a gem rarely found in jewelry ornament, because of its hardness and difficulty of shaping. Recognized as the stone of love, we lend rhodochrosite a number of therapeutic properties: lithotherapy gives it powers to fight against stress, mental illnesses and skin problems.
- The tourmaline of our gemstone beads originally has such varied colors that ancient Egyptians thought it came from a rainbow. Pink tourmaline was also the favorite gem of the Chinese empress, Tzu Hsi, in the nineteenth century. The story goes that the Empress loved tourmaline so much that she reserved an entire deposit just for her. Tourmaline is a vitreous gem, which can be in a very wide range of colors. Tourmaline gemstones can therefore be opaque, translucent and even transparent. It is a gem that is very aesthetic, elegant and refined, which it is also customary to offer on Valentine's Day. The lithotherapy gives the tourmaline numerous properties of protection against the bad waves.
- Fluorite is a gem used since ancient times in jewelery ornaments, thanks to its vitreous luster and its refined, almost transparent color. Fluorite is a high quality gem, present in a wide variety of colors, from white to light green. It may, in some cases, have a possibility of fluorescence in the dark. It is considered, in lithotherapy, as the stone of freedom and clairvoyance.
This is of course a non-exhaustive list, since all the gemstones we propose have a history and special properties. We are proud to offer gems of the highest quality from all over the world. Whether it's our quartz gems, onyx, labradorite, amazonite, aquamarine, rock crystal, smoky quartz, rose quartz, lapis lazuli, moonstone, amethyst, jade, or other, their properties are widely recognized.
- Agate is a fine gem, present in a wide variety of shapes and colors. It is a gem used since Roman times in the form of jewelry, sculptures and other ornaments. Highly resistant to abrasion, the agate that we offer in the form of beads has excellent abrasion resistance. It is also used in lithotherapy to develop concentration and calm anxieties.
Excellent value for money
We offer you a very wide range of pearls and gemstones with an excellent quality-price ratio,. Whatever the pearls of gems chosen by you, they are current or more rare and delicate to cut.
Our range of gemstones is wide and of excellent quality, adapted to all your needs and desires, without tainting your budget. Thus, our gemstones can be cut in various ways, be it in round pearls, polygons, or in a more raw and natural form. We also offer our gemstones mounted on chains of vermeil, in the form of unique pendants, round pearls, pearls chips, pebble beads and even carved in cabochons.
These quality gems at low prices can be presented in various forms and assemblies. It allows you to find the perfect product for your needs and your budget, even if it is small.
Are your semi-precious beads out of stock? Click here for more information.
fo order over £30
05603 75 00 90
Monday - Friday,
9AM - 5PM
14 days of receiving your order