for order over £30
Design Project: Yellow, Wooden BeCharmed Necklace
Products For Yellow, Wooden Becharmed Necklace
- String all the Swarovski Elements and wooden beads onto the nylon thread as shown in the illustrations below.
- Make a double knot in the nylon thread. Insert each end through the last Swarovski crystal pearl on their respective sides as shown.
- Tie with each end two single knots and cut off the remaining thread.
- Vary the size of the wooden beads so that at the central point the 2 wooden beads are the largest or the wooden beads.
- Vary the size of the becharmed beads so there is a gradual size increase from the small yellow pearls to the largest wooden bead.
- Use stretch cord if you simply want to finish the necklace by tying knots. Use nylon thread (non-stretch) if you want to use jewellery clasps to complete the necklace.
- Swap the yellow pearls for another Swarovski Elements Round Pearls 8mm colour.