A burst of sunlight through misty haze. Shiny yellow pearls and crystal becharmed Swarovski Element beads meet neutral wooden beads in perfectly judged, colour-blocked symmetry. Wooden BeCharmed Necklace Mix is daytime elegance with a touch of Sixties-inspired cool.
Designed to impress and mesmerise. A superb necklace that adds glamour and class, whatever the time of day.
Products For Yellow, Wooden Becharmed Necklace
11 x BEECHWOOD BEAD SIZE 16mm MIX RAW
4 x SWAROVSKI BECHARMED PAVÉ BEAD CRYSTAL 14x10mm
48 x SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL NEON YELLOW PEARL 8MM
Nylon Thread or Stretch Thread 0.3 mm
Alternative Product Suggestions:
11 x POLARIS 16mm or
11 x SNAKE SKIN 15mm
4 x SWAROVSKI BECHARMED PAVÉ BEADS 14x10mm
48 x SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL ROUND PEARL 8MM
- String all the Swarovski Elements and wooden beads onto the nylon thread as shown in the illustrations below.
- Make a double knot in the nylon thread. Insert each end through the last Swarovski crystal pearl on their respective sides as shown.
- Tie with each end two single knots and cut off the remaining thread.
- Vary the size of the wooden beads so that at the central point the 2 wooden beads are the largest or the wooden beads.
- Vary the size of the becharmed beads so there is a gradual size increase from the small yellow pearls to the largest wooden bead.
- Use stretch cord if you simply want to finish the necklace by tying knots. Use nylon thread (non-stretch) if you want to use jewellery clasps to complete the necklace.
- Swap the yellow pearls for another Swarovski Elements Round Pearls 8mm colour.
Beads, Pearls, Pendants and all other drilled crystal elements can simply be strung onto threads of various sizes and kinds. Endless variations of sequence and color range offer unlimited possibilities for easy-to achieve designs.
Design Project: Yellow, Wooden BeCharmed Necklace